Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Speech

We have been learning to write and present our speeches. We had to persuade the audience to think our way. The Olympics was our theme.
The criteria we had to use to write and present our speech included, an introduction, delivery, conterminous our conclusion.
I think my introduction was amazing. Because it caught the listeners attention, but I need more powerful words & humour. I knew I had correct pronunciation and a bit of a clear voice. I really used appropriate words and vocabulary. My conclusion was great, it balanced the introduction and also restates the issue & confirms the speakers view point.
I have learnt how to write metaphors in my story, use strong powerful words and have really good humour.
I have learnt how to use good metaphors and make strong and good points.
I been learning how to use strong powerful words in my story. Having a great word that is powerful.
Using humor in your writing would be really good and will be a really great story for people to read as well and as you use them people can get the picture as you write humor words.        

0 comments:

Post a Comment