Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

Archimedia

Wow! "That was amazing". On the 6th of September, Room 12 & 11 were invited to share their ideas with people from the firm Archimedia, it was exciting. We had to share our ideas with the Archmedia people because they had asked us for our help on what we thought of putting in that space next to the G.I. Library and the car park near the G.I community centre. We wrote about what we would like to have together with the music & arts centre. We had so many ideas & some of them had some same ideas. We had to see who got the most ideas so that they could stand up & share. In my group there was Charlie & Evelyn. Lindsey had picked me to share some of my ideas. There was one great idea that Charlie & I had & it was to have a church near the community centre. He had said that was a cool idea so he said if he could have our piece of work that we had done so that he could record it. We were happy so then it was going to the end. It was so cool sharing with them.    

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. You have a huge amount of information shared. A church was a great idea. What else do you think would be in the art and music centre?

Unknown said...

Hi Talia, this whole talk sounds very interesting. I think the idea of having a church in the centre is awesome. A lot of people in the community would love that. I wonder what the other groups ideas were. Do you remember what they were ? which one was your favorite?

Unknown said...

Thanks.. I think it was Crystal's group that had the best idea.If you want more facts about it you can check it up on Glen Innes music & art cetre.

Post a Comment