Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Making chocies.

Making choices,
As we all have to make choices people may think it's hard but guess what, it's not. They only make it hard for them self when they dont think about it wisely. As we grow the decisions we faced with get's more complex & so does the consequences.

If we are honest we know that we dont make choices based on only what we want, there are all kinds of people & messages out there that make us think. We call these things influences.
Just remember that we make thousands of choices every day & very few of them will have major consequences. However taking some time to consider the decision making process could help us deal with big decisions in a healthy way.

Here's a quote-
We make our choices then our choices make us. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Willy and I come from Tamaki Primary.

I read this post and WOW! Isn't this interesting!

You sum up the idea of choices, and then go along with it, explaining how we make many choices everyday, but very few have little effect. I don't know how to summarise this post in my words, but I'd rather say that this is some deep thinking.

And what a great quote too. I guess you could say...I made a good choice of coming to this blog.

Keep up the deep thinking! And great work, also!

Post a Comment