Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

Mistery night




Was ready to rock out to a party, then all of a sudden was bright white trees spread ed across the street with smoke clouding the air. I rang my mum, & then Boom! was a loud sound that nearly made us death. What even made it worst was when the neighbor hood went pitch black & no one knew what was happening, & the only light we was the firing sparkling sizzling fire that was started on the trees. The fire was getting bigger & worse it got caught up with our trees, then it was big clash. I ran across the street to my bestie's , & stayed at hers until the fire was put out. When i checked my phone there was a whole full of missed calls with messages, all of them was “Talia where are you you're missing out on all the fun” I sent them a photo of it, & then there was no service so I left it & tried dialing, They were yes we’ll be there as soon as possible, so we waited patiently for them to come. We were wondering what had caused the fire on the tree’s, So we had a big thought about it but there was not a clue. When firefighters arrived they put it down with a special water, & was talking to our neighbors & asking them questions. Well that had been over & done with, every one had waited for their power to turn back on. So then we waited for another 5 hours before it came on, plus had had good service to my phone & every thing was sussed.
  

THE END.

0 comments:

Post a Comment